Featured Post

LOVE 💛

 you are the reason I can have.  you are my season of love. the apple of my eye yet still I love you than I love money.  you put a smile on my face.  and you take my sorrow.  just as you are an emotional feeling.  I need an antidote just like you.  I don't care how I   can get you, how can I find you or where you are located.  you will forever remain an antidote of love

Dj Hylink 2K21_VoL_1_Best_Mixtape



 Ghanaian famous Disk Jockey Dj Hylink about to release a jam Mixtape titled 2K21_VoL_1_Best_Mixtape to motivate the street...Stay tune and watch out for Dj Hylink for more vibe.OUT SOON

Comments

  1. It been whiles DJ stay save and we at your back keep moving

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping moving, BEWARE of jealousy for verily it destroys good deeds the way fire destroys wood. Don't allow the devil to use you as an example to his temple. Pride kills

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dj Hylink_Wikipedia

Naira Marley Twin Brother In Tears As He’s Living A Broke Life Without Anyone Helping Him In The South South (VIDEO)