Featured Post

LOVE πŸ’›

 you are the reason I can have.  you are my season of love. the apple of my eye yet still I love you than I love money.  you put a smile on my face.  and you take my sorrow.  just as you are an emotional feeling.  I need an antidote just like you.  I don't care how I   can get you, how can I find you or where you are located.  you will forever remain an antidote of love

Naira Marley Twin Brother In Tears As He’s Living A Broke Life Without Anyone Helping Him In The South South (VIDEO)


 Hi Guys!

You’re just calling yourself a Marlian, you don’t even know Naira has a twin brother. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ Fake marlian!


Anyway I just want to share this video with you because it seems the guy is already tired of begging his twin brother for help. You guys can help him reach Naira Marley.


This life eeenh, your family self might not help you, just keep hustling.


They will be carrying Asewo 50k, 100k and saying no money buying cars. Who do you think he’s referring to?


Sit down there, nah Naira Marley he no just wan call him name, the guy self proud. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’....(DOWNLOAD)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dj Hylink_Wikipedia

Deej Waec Dey_The venom mixtape ((