Featured Post

LOVE πŸ’›

 you are the reason I can have.  you are my season of love. the apple of my eye yet still I love you than I love money.  you put a smile on my face.  and you take my sorrow.  just as you are an emotional feeling.  I need an antidote just like you.  I don't care how I   can get you, how can I find you or where you are located.  you will forever remain an antidote of love

Medikal Is Such An Ungrateful Wicked Person – Okese 1




 The simmering friction between Okese 1 and rapper Medikal is beginning to redevelop into a heated argument fuelled by emotion and resentment.


These two artists who used to be the best of friends are beginning to see each other as the biggest enemy. In fact, they no longer see eye to eye.

Okese 1 has started a new rant on Twitter where he is using strong words on the person of Medikal, describing him as broke dummy beggar.

This rant comes on the back of earlier tweets by Medikal where he indirectly said Okese 1 is chasing cheap clout and in the process, destroying years of friendship they have built together.




Okese 1 also replied to these words by saying he is destroying his friendship with Medikal because he was snitched upon. He actually said Medikal is an ungrateful being who has not shown appreciation for his kind gestures.

Okese 1 also added Medikal needs to shut up and accept his flaws than to be courting the sympathy of his fans.






This turn of events between Medikal and Okese 1 comes roughly a week after Teephlow started a similar virtual feud with the “Omo Ada” hitmaker.

Are these artists trying to ride on Medikal’s fame for popularity or there is more to the story?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dj Hylink_Wikipedia

Naira Marley Twin Brother In Tears As He’s Living A Broke Life Without Anyone Helping Him In The South South (VIDEO)